TERMS AND CONDITIONS Rev_B
1. LAWS AND REGULATIONS. Access to and use of this Site is subject to all applicable international, federal, state and local laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site in any way which violates such laws or regulations.
2. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARKS. The information available on or through this Site is the property of.
MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST NZ, MELCHIZEDEK MARAE (“MI”) AND
YWAM KONA, UNIVERSITY OF THE NATIONS (“ASK HAWAII 2024”)
or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. Users may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell, license, create derivative works or otherwise use any information available on or through this Site for commercial or public purposes. Users may not use the trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") for any purpose including, but not limited to use as "hot links" or metatags in other pages or sites on the World Wide Web without the written permission of MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) or such third party that may own the Mark.
3. TAMPERING. User agrees not to modify, move, add to, delete or otherwise tamper with the information contained in MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”)’s Website. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or unlawfully use or reduce any of the software, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
4. THIRD-PARTY INFORMATION. Although MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) monitors the information on the Site, some of the information is supplied by independent third parties. While MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) makes every effort to insure the accuracy of all information on the Site, MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) makes no warranty as to the accuracy of any such information.
5. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY SITES. This Site may contain links that will let you access other Web sites that are not under the control of MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”). The links are only provided as a convenience and MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) does not endorse any of these sites. YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) assumes no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other Web sites reached through this Site, nor does MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site.
6. LINKS FROM THIRD-PARTY SITES. MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) prohibits unauthorized links to the Site and the framing of any information contained on the site or any portion of the Site. MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) has no responsibility or liability for any material on other Web sites that may contain links to this Site.
7. NO WARRANTIES. WARRANTIES. Information and documents provided on this Site are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) uses
reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Site; it does not, however, make any warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) periodically adds changes, improves, or updates the information and documents on this Site without notice. MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Your use of this Site is at your own risk.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO USER, INCLUDING ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM ACCESS TO OR USE OF THIS SITE, EVEN IF MI & YWAM KONA(“ASK HAWAII 2024”) WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
9. PRIVACY. Protecting the privacy of our clients and users of our Sites is important to MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”). The MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) Internet Privacy Statement protects the information you provide to us on our Site.
You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser. You can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page. Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the
ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
11. TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL DATA. User acknowledges and agrees that by providing MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) with any personal information through the Site, User consents to the transmission of such personal user information over international borders as necessary for processing in accordance with MI & YWAM KONA (“ASK HAWAII 2024”) standard business practices.
Including; partners and or affiliates.
ASK HAWAII 2024.
MAORI INITIATIVES TRUST NZ, MELCHIZEDEK MARAE (“MI”).
YWAM KONA, UNIVERSITY OF THE NATIONS, HAWAII, USA.
1. ACCESS TO PASSWORD-PROTECTED/SECURE AREAS. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution.
2. JURISDICTION/GOVERNING LAW. These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand and all applicable United States federal laws without regard to conflicts of law principles. User agrees that any and all proceedings relating to this site and the subject matter contained herein shall be maintained in the courts of